Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10 months

REALLY?!  What the heck!?  I cannot believe our little man is 10 months old.  He turned 10 months and I turned 29.  Last year in the 20's.  Wow.  I don't feel that old. 

We had a wonderful weekend that started with a birhtday dinner Friday my good friend Aubrey cooked for me.  Cole got to play with his "girlfriend" Avery.  They're so cute together.  Well, she's super cute and Cole just kind of sits or lays. :)

So at 10 months, we're still not crawling, but we've progressed to actually going up on all 4's.  Rolling is still the preferred choice of getting from point A to B.  Sleeping is getting MUCH better.  He's napping now in his crib during the day, and generally somewhere from an hour to 2 hours.  It just depends.  Nights are getting better too.  I think we're finally back to where we were before surgery.  I think that really threw things off, seeing as we HAD to wake him up every 4 hours for a week.  I'm sure by the time everything gets ironed out, we'll have to have surgery 2.... 





The cake I made to practice for a shower.  The final product will be better, but not bad for my first attempt!

1 comment:

  1. cake is pretty - love the bow.

    You need the "paper towel trick" for the white:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/smoothbuttercreamicing


    Katy H.

    ReplyDelete