Who needs it, right? Not quite sure what has happened with my sweet little boy who used to sleep through the night. Yes, he'd be up at the crack of dawn, but we knew we could put him down, and he'd be down until that crack. Well, after the salmonella, he has stopped sleeping. As in, he wakes up and will not go back to sleep. That is unless we bring him downstairs. He will go back to sleep on a pallet in our room, but it's KILLING me. And Ryan. Last night Ryan went up, and Cole was screaming MOMMY. At the top of his lungs. After 30 min, Ryan gave up. Then I put him down on the pallet. And he was out. Just like that. I did get woken up by him in the middle of the night. Laughing histerically. In his sleep. So, I've come to the conclusion that he's dreaming. We will also be moving him out of his crib and into a bed. I'm hoping it'll make it easier. He just wants to lay down with someone. We'll see......
10 years ago

Just wanted to say - don't feel guilty if you just let him go down on the pallet some nights. We had to do that with Nat and it didn't ruin her sleep. She went back to her bed when she was ready...AND mom & dad were rested enough to deal with it rationally
ReplyDelete~Katy H