I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with turning 30. Well, that and that we've had friends/aquaintances/family go through hard times lately. Life is so short. I don't use every moment how I would like to, but I get so caught up in the day to day monotony (spell?) of being a mom to 2 boys under 2 that I lose the concept of using every moment. Of not getting frustrated with a non-sleeping 22 month old. Of not getting frustrated with a newborn that wakes up to snack every hour all. night. long.
So then when I think of just the people I know that have experienced death, sickness and the evils of this world, I have EXTREME mom guilt when I do lose it. I know I shouldn't. Well, I think that anyway, but I do anyways. Just venting......
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment