So I kept waiting until I had pictures to share, but I lost the cord to the camera. It's still lost....
We went to CA in August and had a great time. Cole screamed bloody murder when we first got on the plane. Quite embarrassing. Luckily it only lasted about 20 min. I know. I say only. At the time it felt like HOURS! But he did fine the rest of the time and fine on the way home. Other than the fact he wanted his seat belt across his shins.....
He also started school last week. Can't believe he's in preschool! He really likes the concept of going, but isn't really crazy about me leaving him. His teachers are SUPER nice and comforting. And I LOVE the director. When I dropped him off yesterday he sounded like someone was ripping his eyeballs out of his face while he was awake. I mean blood curdling screams. He apparently settled right down, though. Thank heavens. No one wants to have THAT kid......
Levi turned 7 months old. How the heck is that possible?! I get teary eyes thinking about the fact he's not going to be little forever. He had his first cold also. Totally not fun. Made me wish he wasn't attached to that darn paci. He couldn't breath so he couldn't suck. Not. Cool. At. All. But he's better and we all got our flu shots. He got weighed before hand and is 16lbs 3oz. Cole was almost 28. Creeping up there. Slowly. Who would've thought having salmonella almost a year ago could put you so low on those darn charts?!
And so, that catches up. Kind of anyway. Pictures to follow once I locate my cord......
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment