How far along? 24 weeks and some
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? Shirts yes, some. Pants: NO.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Well, may not be a good day to ask me about given that I got up to go to the bathroom 4 times last night.....
Best moment this week: When Cole has the hiccups it makes me smile
Movement: Tons. They gave me the "kick count" and instead of 10 in 1 hour I got 10 in 4 minutes
Food cravings: Sushi. Strange. I know.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In still
What I miss: Today it's sleep
What I am looking forward to: Meeting the little guy
Weekly Wisdom: Take advantage of the feeling good days
We're still working on Cole's room. Hoping to be finished this weekend. We have to put in the floor and then finish painting the furniture. Then it's just decorating it. Went with my grandmother last week to pick out material for her to make the quilt. I'm so excited to see how it turns out! Then it will be on to the bathroom....
I'm trying to take advantage of these days of feeling good. I want to get as much done as possible! And I cannot wait to get everything back to normal in my house! There's stuff everywhere: molding, paint, doors, fixtures, hardware, pretty much you name it and it can be found inside. And I really cannot wait to put everything up that we've gotten for Cole. Thank you so much for the clothes, Kendall and Melinda!
Belly pic:
Week 24

You look awesome and so cute all pregnant! Can't wait to see how the room looks.
ReplyDelete