OK, enough mushy, sappiness... Cole is growing like a weed! Last time I weighed him was 2 weeks ago and he was 13 lbs. Pretty sure he's gained a pound since then. He's outgrown alot of clothes, and I found some clothes he never even wore!! 2 nights ago I went to put him in his swaddler and it literally wouldn't velcro. Overnight. He's trying REALLY hard to roll over, and gets super frustrated that his arm gets in the way. He has great control over his head and actually sat up in the Bumbo yesterday all by himself. No pillows! He is also using his hands alot more to pick things up. He gets frustrated when they don't do what he wants them to. It's cute even though he gets so mad :).
He went to his first wedding last weekend in Dallas. Also stayed in his first hotel. Everyone kept asking if I was nervous about it. I never even thought about the fact that if he cried, he'd be waking up everyone around us :). He did great, though, despite the late nights. And we only stopped once coming home! I was SHOCKED! And I had to pee so bad!! He also got to meet his cousins for the first time. G wanted to play and T really really just wanted to hold him.
Family pic at "Aunt" Allison's wedding
T was SO sweet with him!
"Umm.. He's crying" - G
It is so fun to read these updates. Can you believe how fast they grow up!
ReplyDelete