Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful

Ryan took off of work starting last Thursday.  So, we've been able to spend time together, get things done around the house, and did 2 landscape jobs.  That's when I realized how thankful I am that I get to stay home with my little man.  My mil kept Cole Friday, and my mom kept him Saturday.  And I missed my baby boy!!  I knew he was in good hands, and I know it's good for him to be away from me for a little while and vise versa.  And I ENJOYED doing the landscape work (until the end when I thought my chest was going to explode - + 5 oz pumpped from one side later...) BUT, I cannot imagine having to leave him every day for someone else to experience all his firsts.  And just be able to see his sweet smile when he wakes up from his nap.  Even on the days when it takes me 2 hours to get dressed and do my hair because I have to keep stopping to play.  Even when he only takes 2 30 minute naps.  Even when the only way he'll take that nap is for me to stop what I'm doing and hold him.  Even when I've had to change BOTH our clothes because he spits up, or poops, or pees on us.  I am SO thankful that I get to be home with my little monkey.  Thank you to my wonderful, God-fearing husband who allows me to do it!!

LOVE those dimples!!
Helping daddy with work :)
I love that when he gets tired, he covers his face with whatever is near him
Really, does it get any cuter??

No comments:

Post a Comment