Seriously. Where. Does. The. Time. Go. We had Cole's party, which he slept through the first 30 min of. :) I'd say he liked his cake, but he wasn't that into it. He kinda squished it between his fingers, but wasn't crazy about it. He did have fun playing with his friends that came and opening presents.
On other news, our house is DISASTOROUS! Really. The boxes and bags and newspaper and things missing off the walls and shelves is driving me nuts! I will be SO glad when we get moved! Even though it is bitter sweet. I never thought I'd be the type that got sentimental about a place, but so much has happened while we've lived here! I'm going to miss it. And I guess the house showing was good for me. Now I cannot wait to have a spotless house again! I'd say clean, but it is clean. You cannot have a crawler/toddler and not have a clean house. The amount of vacuuming and mopping that goes on to keep them healthy is INSANE! But if you really think about it, it's pretty discusting that they crawl around on their hands and knees then use those same hands to put things in there mouths. That just touched the floor that you just walked on after you came out of that public restroom. GROSS!
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment