The floors are done enough that we can move all our stuff in this weekend!! YEAH!! We still have to put in the transition strips and the quarter round, but that can be done around furniture. I'll be SO glad to have a house again! Cole and I've been leaving every day because they've either been working on the floor, or it's been too dusty to stay. And last night Ryan and our good friend Mark moved the frig back inside!! It was almost 3 weeks of walking to the garage EVERY time I needed something from the refrigerator. Do you know how many times a kid needs milk in one day!? ALOT!!
That all being said, we're still far from being completely finished. We are going to redo the cabinets, and I think we've decided to do them ourselves because we're doing a glaze. And Ryan's a perfectionist. The other day he told me he wished I could've painted everything so that I would've gone around with my paintbrush to touch everything up. And by paintbrush I mean the kind you use in art class - that can make a line the thickness of a pen. Yup. That much of a perfectionist.
I think I'm going to need a vacation when this is all said and done. And Cole has surgery again next Monday. At least we'll have a couch to lay on when we come home!!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment