Who the heck would've thought!? After 1 failed IUI, and LOTS of prayers for the second, we were blessed with Cole. We NEVER thought that we'd get pregnant so fast! And that's why things are still in boxes. I feel like this pregnancy has been completely different. I've spotted off and on for 9 weeks, but everything has been fine. I guess the good thing about that is that I've gotten to have an ultrasound EVERY week. I've been SUPER tired, and haven't been allowed to excersize or lift anything other than Cole.
In some ways, I feel like the last 10 weeks have drug on forever, and in others I can't believe I'm already 10 weeks. First trimester is almost done! Not gonna lie. I cannot wait to have my energy back! And to not feel like I'm going to hurl!!
And some pics since there haven't been any...
Cheese!!
Cole LOVES cleaning. And yes. That's what our house looked like. For a LONG time. We've finally gotten rid of the card table and have ours back!
Playing in the neighbors sprinkler :)



No comments:
Post a Comment