Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Grrr.....

Things have been super hectic.  My grandmother went into the hospital last week and spent several days in ICU.  She's now in a managed care unit, where she'll finished out a round of antibiotics and recover from a heart attack. 

I passed out (well, caught myself before I did) while getting my hair done.  Went to make sure everything was still ok with baby, and it was but they took blood.  And, today the nurse called and told me my glucose levels were high and I'd have to take the 1hr glucose test at my next appointment!!!  GRRR!!!!  I'm seriously one of the healthiest people I know!!  I eat well for the most part.  Excercise EVERY day.  Cannot tell you the last time I had fast food.  SO FRUSTRATED!!  I'll only be 19 weeks at my next appointment, so I'll have well over half of this pregnancy left. 

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better, there are 3 types of diabetes - type 1, type 2, and gestational. Type 2 is the only one that has anything to do with how healthy or unhealthy you are. Blame your placenta for all the gestational troubles.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete