Monday, September 12, 2011

16 Months and 17 weeks

Cole turned 16 months last week.  I cannot believe it!!  He's so sweet.  Most of the time.  We took advantage of the few days of cool weather and spent alot of time outside.  We also got a puppy.  Well, he's not little, but he's still 10 months old.  Cole LOVES Gage.  Most of the time.  He HATES it when Gage licks his face.  Screams bloody murder.  But Gage has been great with him.  Cole will go up and literally lay on top of him.  He thinks it's hillarious when Gage runs around like an idiot.  We're still working on leash training, but he's getting better.

Cole's been a little grumpy the past few days, but he's getting 3 teeth at once.  We'll be so glad when they come in!  We started a mom mentoring/Bible study thing today.  Cole did well.  Crashed on the way home.  A much improvement from yesterday at church.

I'm 17 weeks (almost 18) with #2.  I can't believe I'm almost half way there!  Especially since he'll be here the week of Feb 6th for sure.  I guess that's one good thing about a c-section.  You can plan it.  As I write that, I cringe.  Anytime we've EVER tried to plan anything that remotely relates to kids/having kids/births has NOT turned out.  I guess I'll just leave the birth up to God.....  Still not alot of movement being felt.  Every once in a while.  I do have more energy.  The best part has been borrowing a heart beat monitor and listening to the little guy!

 17.5 weeks
 Ryan put this on his head and he kept it on forever!
Playing at La Centera after dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment