Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birthday!

I cannot believe Cole turned 2!!  It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with him, then that he was screaming. All.  The.  Time.  Now he's 2!!  He's turned in to such a wonderful little boy.  Super hard headed and full of love all at the same time.  He's a typical boy.  Always into something.  Always eating/drinking something he's not supposed to.  Like dirt, bugs, rainwater, you name it...

We had his party at the park in our neighborhood, and he had a blast.  Crashed afterwards.  We had his 2 yr dr app, and of course I forgot his records for the new dr, so we'll have to go back.  But the good news is he's finally back up in weight.  It only took us 6 months to get there....  He weighed 26lbs (25%) and was 34in long (35%).  I can't remember his head....



 I ordered maracas for the kids to paint.  It was Cinco de Mayo after-all....


I LOVE this picture.  Thanks Aubrey!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment