Levi's not doing much these days. He does laugh and smile and "talk", but compared to Cole, he's a lump :). Not rolling over yet. Still sleeping on his tummy. Still waking up to eat at night at least once. But he gives me a long stretch. It's just that the long stretch starts at 7:15 or 7:30..... My deal with Ryan was Levi goes to nursery at church when he turned 4 months. Really?! Can't I keep him with me a little longer?! I'm going to be a WRECK next year when Cole starts school!!!!
Cole, on the other hand, has really grown up! I can't believe him! He's really developed a little personality. Not that he didn't have one before, but he does stuff now because he thinks he's funny. Like if you ask him what color something is, he says white. No matter what. And he know the answer. Every once in a while you can catch him. Like if you have a sno-cone or popsicle he wants to try, he'll say he wants the red one. Or green one. Or orange one. Then if you give it to him and ask him what color it is, it becomes white. And then he'll sort of grin... I also caught him saying the ABC's. Then if you try to get him to do it with you, he doesn't. Same thing with counting. He'll count with you but always skips 3 and 4, even though he KNOWS they come after 2. Ahhh. My little monkey.....
Did Tay's makeup for her gym banquet. I <3 her!
![]() |
| I mean really. Does it get any cuter than this!? |
EVERY time I try to take his pic, he gets crazy clown eyes
First smore over Memorial weekend at the ranch. He wasn't crazy about it, but then again, I forgot his chocolate.....




No comments:
Post a Comment