10 years ago
Friday, June 8, 2012
Stressball
Since having children, I've become the. biggest. stressball. I used to travel the country, heck the world, and I wasn't as stressed out and freaked out about things as now that I'm a mom! Now, I seriously have heart palpitations whenever one of my kids coughs once or has a runny diaper. I freak out about the "what ifs" more than I EVER thought I would. I've become that person. The one that whenever you don't have kids, you say, "I'm NEVER going to be like that!". Yup. That's me. And if when I have some sort of ache or pain, I always think the worst. What. The. Heck. Has. Happened. To. Me. ?! So, this is me acknowledging I have a serious problem. I have got to let go and just let God rule my life. There's no way I can change whatever does really happen. So I might as well STOP being a GIANT stressball. All the time. I need to just enjoy my life and my kids. And not worry. All right. I'll have to come back and read this and see how I'm doing.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loved your post! I think all Mom's go through that at least once in their Motherhood adventures (well, in our family it is Wayne that goes through that, but we balance eachother!).
ReplyDelete