Monday, October 29, 2012

6 Weeks Wednesday...

Without a kitchen!!  I'm DYING!  There's nothing!  So far, all the electrical is run, the gas and water and the support columns are gone, with an overhead beam in their place.  The floors totally jacked up. Bare concrete in spots and a "trench" that's been covered up with quickcrete to run electrical under the floor.  No stove. No oven. No sink. No counters.  I keep reminding myself that I've done this to myself, but IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!  Tomorrow cabinets are (fingers crossed) going to go in.  However, they were also supposed to go in last Thurs.....  Once it's done, it'll be nice, right?? It's got to be.  It surely can't be worse than not having anything!

 Yes. That's the table and frig.  I guess at least we have a frig inside...
 Look at everything behind Cole. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment