Since he's almost 9 months old, thought I should say what's going on while he's still officially 8 months. Levi's moving about. Gets where he wants to go with this funny army crawl thing. He's getting better about not throwing himself backwards when he's sitting, but I still don't leave him up without pillows behind him. He's getting alot more vocal too, and sleeping like crap. What happened to my sleeping baby?!
This past week has been rough. It's the first time Ryan's been gone - like not at home at all. At least when he was working late, he'd come home at some point. Monday I woke up not feeling great. Thought it was a stomach bug, but now I'm convinced that I was dehydrated. My milk dropped off to nothing even. I was freaked! Then Monday I had levi asleep on my bed (like usual) and went upstairs to put Cole down. 10 min later I came out of Cole's room and was met by HORRIFIC screaming. The kind where you know something's wrong. I knew it. He'd fallen off my bed. I flew down the stairs to find my precious baby flat on his back screaming his head off on the hardwood. His face was swollen, and bleeding. I freaked. Literally. Called Ryan - his flight didn't leave till that night - told him to meet me at Tx Children's, ran accross the street pounding on the neighbors door to come and be with Cole. Luckily my mom was on her way over already because I didn't feel good. When I pulled into the ER, Levi was still hysterical and bleeding more. I pulled through the circle thing, intending to just leave my car. A police officer was walking up and kindly parked for me. Turns out Levi's fine. By the time we saw the dr, he'd calmed down and Ryan had him smiling. I still thought I was going to pass out. He was just bruised and nothing was broken. Praise God. But seriously. When did I turn into this crazy person?! I used to be the calm one!!
see the line on his nose? and his upper lip? That's from the bed. Couldn't been ALOT worse!
First time in the wagon together!
Cole at the pumpkin patch for his field trip :)
First time getting his face painted
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment