Wednesday, January 9, 2013

11 Months

Really?!  How did this happen??  How in the world is my baby 11 months old?  I keep telling Ryan I feel like he's still a baby and isn't doing as much as Cole was.  But then when I really stop and think about it, he is.  I think maybe I just want him to stay little!

He's crawling everywhere.  And learned how to do it the right way.  No army crawling anymore.  And if there's anything on the ground, he'll pull up on it.  That accounts for alot of crashes every day.  Multiple time a day.  He's not a big talker yet, but I'm sure that's coming.

He's getting better at eating, but it seems like every time he gets to where he's eating really well, he gets sick.  Then all he wants to do is nurse.  Hoping he stays well for a while, because weening is in the near future.  I'm sure I'll shed a few tears over that.....

He's not the best sleeper at night either.  Not sure what happened to him.  Although, I think alot of it is my fault.  When he'd wake up I'd just fall asleep nursing him.  It's become a BAD habbit.  That I'm going to have to break.  Soon. 

But he's still the sweetest, most chill guy ever.  Even our dr, always comments on how chill he is.  Even when he's sick.  Although the flu had him quite grumpy.  Guess I can't blame him for that, though.

And for some reason it won't let me upload pics......

No comments:

Post a Comment