I really cannot believe my baby is going to be 1 tomorrow! A year ago today was Cole and my last day with just the 2 of us. I distinctly remember going to to the park with him and thinking it would never be the same again. And it hasn't!
Levi is still really good natured. Still sucks at sleeping at night unless he's with me. And yes, I've done the unthinkable and let him sleep with us when he wakes up. Some nights I'd love nothing more than to sleep by myselft all night long. And some nights I'm so happy I get to snuggle my little bug after he wakes up. I know that it will be all too soon that he will want nothing to do with me.
Unfortunately, we'll be doing tubes with the little man shortly after he turns 1. He's on his 6th ear infection since Sept. Boo. And most likely that's why he's not talking. Don't get me wrong he makes noise all the time, but he doesn't intentionally say mama or dada, although we're pretty sure he said night night the other night.
It blows my mind that tomorrow I'll have a 1 year old AND a 2 year old!!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment