How far along? 8 weeks and 2 or so days
Total weight gain/loss: none still, but I feel as if my stomach is changing shape....
Maternity clothes? no, but along with the stomach changing, I'm finding that jeans that were once a little big fit better. Not to mention shirts are finally being filled out....
Stretch marks? nope. Ryan says I smell like candy at night time. He says it makes him hungry :)
Sleep: as much as I can. YL takes up alot of time these days. On off days, I'll fall sleep early. Always wake up to go to the bathroom, though....
Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat yesterday. It was awesome!
Movement: No, but I cannot wait. Especially for Ryan to be able to feel it. It's going to freak him out!
Food cravings: Still strange - yesterday I really wanted celery and peanut butter. Found out peanut butter gives me indigestion. Boo.
Gender: ?
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? In. I was just wondering last night if it's going to pop out. Ryan says yes.
What I miss: dying my hair! Waiting 'till the first trimester's over....
What I am looking forward to: Being able to feel the baby.
Weekly Wisdom: avoid awkward smells
Milestones: hearing the heart beat
So BH is the size of a large green olive. I also read that the kidneys are functioning now, which means BH is now peeing. This could freak me out. More about me freaking out below.....
I had my first appointment with my regular OB yesterday. It went well. Nothing new. I did get to hear the heartbeat. It was amazing! Beating so fast! The crazy part was hearing my heart beat in the background. The ultrasound pictures did not turn out well, but I have an appointment on Friday with the specialist, so hopefully they will turn out better.
The nausea still have not been great. Did learn that saltines are the best invention. Ryan says they're made for pregnant people. Note to anyone who is in the grocery business: Why in the world would you put a bland potato next to the seafood counter?! Literally almost lost it in HEB yesterday. I couldn't get potatoes fast enough! Seriously thought out by a man.
Had a weird realization last night during YL club that something was literally growing inside of me and had it's own heartbeat. Almost freaked myself out right then and there. It is truly amazing what God does! To anyone who believes there is no God, how in the world can a mass of cells go from being just that, to being an actual human being?! God is good!
Week 8

No comments:
Post a Comment