How far along? A little over 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Well, according to the dr. 4. However, I'm only 1 pound more than when I originally started because I lost weight. Just for the record....
Maternity clothes? No, but I did use a rubber band on my jeans yesterday at church. So much more comfortable!
Stretch marks? Found new lotion! Yeah! It does not smell like candy, so Ryan is VERY happy.
Sleep: Oh my goodness! The sleepiness has returned! Pretty sure I could take a nap every day! I don't though....
Best moment this week: Well, last week we had the 16 week dr. visit. The dr wasn't going to do an ultrasound, but did one for us anyway.
Movement: The same bubbly feelings, although if BH flips over I can feel it alot more.
Food cravings: Nothing strange. Last week I really wanted Chinese....
Gender: BH would not cooperate at the ultrasound! Sat Indian-style and with legs up so we could never get a good look! Got some cute pictures, though!
Labor Signs: No, however, I am discovering round ligament pain. At least that's what I think it is....
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not being sleepy!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling more movement and for Ryan to be able to feel it!
Thanksgiving was wonderful. My sister came into town, so Ryan and I spent alot of time with her and her family because we won't see them at Christmas. We did do both families on Thursday: lunch with mine then afternoon with his, then back to my parents house to watch the Aggie game. My sister and brother in law went to UT, so it was a fun game. The Ags put up a good fight!
I'm feeling pretty good. I've had headaches again, but I think most of it is due to the typical Houston weather of warm/cold swing. My pants are definitely tighter, and I'm running out of dress pants for my sub days! Really wish BH would have let us see if it was a boy or girl last week, but it's still just amazing to see that something is actually growing inside of me! Looking forward to our big ultrasound in a couple of weeks where they'll do all the measurements.
We got most of our Christmas decorations up, and we cannot wait to have a little one next year to share in the excitement (even though BH will only be 6 months old by then).
Well, the belly pics from weeks 16 and 17 are stuck in the camera - 2 different cameras for that matter. So, here's the pics of BH!!
This is how the ultrasound started. Face down. Then I went to the bathroom to give BH more room to see if we could get a better look at the special parts.
And BH flipped face up and gave us some good pictures, but...
Every time we tried to get a look at those special parts,
we got legs and feet instead.
Or BH sitting Indian-style. :)





Girl, feel good about your weight gain and size. By your stage I had gained at least 5 pounds and was wearing maternity clothes. I looked preggo, and you look great :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Chirstmas.