They are KILLING me! This is just so I remember for the next time... So last night I woke up to go to the bathroom and thought, "Awww... How nice. I haven't dreamed anything ALL night." Yes. I spoke too soon. Finally went back to sleep only to dream Ryan and I were doing the Warrior Race, and when we finished, there were leeches all over us. We were trying to pull them off before they really attached themselves on. I don't even know if that's how it works, but that's how it worked in my dream. Well, one got in the scar I have on my hand from a hot glue incident with an industrial hot glue gun back when I was literally in the 3rd grade. The way it worked in my dream was that it could suck on better because there was a scar. So I pulled and part of it came off and part of it got stuck in the scar. Ummm.... Nice. Really. It was quite a weird dream.
I will be so glad when I sleep without dreaming.....
10 years ago
I had an entire night full of dreams where Bobby Hill from King of the Hill was my little brother. In every dream, all night!!
ReplyDelete