How far along? 32 weeks and several days. A little over 7 weeks left!
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds
Maternity clothes? Shirts yes. Still no pants.
Stretch marks? No. Veins yes.
Sleep: It's getting harder. Just have to wake up to pee so much!
Best moment this week: I love feeling him move around. Even if it does hurt sometimes.
Movement: Yes
Food cravings: Not really. Have to eat smaller portions and more often. There's just not a lot of room in there.
Gender: Boy of course
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Exercising without feeling like I'm going to topple over or getting out of breath
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little guy!!
I had my first shower this past weekend. It was WONDERFUL! A huge thank you to Amy and Shayna for giving me such a beautiful shower, and a huge thank you to everyone who came. It was so good to see and catch up with some people I haven't seen in a while.
I've started feeling a little nauseous again. Mostly when it comes to smells, I think. Could also have something to do with the extremely high pollen counts that I can do nothing about but suffer through.... And sleep has become harder - just have to get up to go to the bathroom so many times. Oh, and some weird dreams as well, combined with the anxiety I am starting to feel with the whole labor/delivery/life-change make it difficult to go back to sleep.
We just have a little decorating left in Cole's room. We'll be SO happy to find a rug we like!
Shower pics:
Amy's creativity
Amy and Shayna - The WONDEFUL hostesses
My mom and me
Most of the people that came
And now a look back at what I looked like when we first started this whole pregnancy. Wonder if I'll ever look like that again........

thanks for the moth ball tip... I'll get some tomorrow... do you know if they make the herbs smell/taste weird??
ReplyDeleteand you will be back to your old self in no time... especially still not wearing maternity pants and your belly button is still right side in. breastfeeding speeds things along, really. You look great! It will be here before you know it!! Maybe our babies will have the same birthday!
i still can't believe you aren't wearing maternity pants! at this point you mind as well stick to dresses! and i'm pretty sure you'll be the same again! :)
ReplyDelete