So in the past week we've gone from being sick and just wanting to cuddle and getting up every hour to sleeping 6 hours and 45 minutes. And I might add that the great night of sleep happened Wednesday night, which was 10 weeks. He keeps doing things on the exact anniversary of his birth. (If that's what you call it.) The sleep was great, but I was up at 2:30 to check on him, then went back to sleep only to get up again at 4:15 because I really thought I might die. Had to pump immediately. The sleep has not continued to be for such extended periods of time, but it's gotten better. For the most part anyway.
I'm pretty sure he's going through a growth spurt too because he's been eating like a phene. And, this may be too much info for some of you, but he's gone from multiple poopy diapers to 1 a day. And that one is OUTRAGEOUS.
On another note, we decided it was time to replace boards on our house. Many were rotted because of the gutters. With that being said, the project started many weeks ago, and we're finally getting to the point of ripping the boards off the house. I looked out the front door to see a huge hole between the brick and roof. Freaked out. Now our what we thought was going to be a small project has turned into a HUGE ordeal. There were several more boards that were rotted once we actually started pulling them off. There were termites. And it's POURING on our exposed wood and hole in the house. Oh the joys of owning a home.
I love your pictures, and I think he is looking more like you...although I still see Ryan in him :) Only God can do a cool thing like make our kids look like both parents.
ReplyDeleteRyan and Amanda.. Your little boy is SOO adorable! That first picture made me smile!
ReplyDelete