Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

Cole's frst Christmas was wonderful and too short!  I cannot believe it was here and is already gone.  Life trully does move faster the older you get.  We were SUPER busy starting Christmas Eve.  We started at Ryan's parent's house for lunder (lunch/dinner - too late for lunch and too early for dinner.  More like snack time....), then went to church.  I was worried Cole would melt down, but he didn't.  I did have to take him out, but that was because he was talking.  And you should have heard him "singing"!!  There was a family of teenage boys behind us that loved him :).

Christmas morning Cole "opened" his present from us.  I say "opended" because it wasn't really wrapped.  He LOVES tissue paper and I didn't have a bag big enough for his new tool box.  So, I stuffed tissue paper between the toy and the cardboard :).  He loved it.  Then we went to my parent's, then to Ryan's parent's.  I tell you.  When there's more than one kid, we'll be doing Christmas at our house....

Tissue paper!!




No comments:

Post a Comment