Thursday, December 16, 2010

SANTA!!

So for the past 7 years Santa has come by on an old fire truck.  The first year we thought there was a fire or something.  They blare the sirens of a new truck and then santa is on an old truck behind waving.  Then for a few years when we were trying to get pregnant, I'd always get sad when santa came by.  I know that Christmas is really about Jesus, but I'd always get sad (bitter) that we didn't have a little one to share in all the joy of Christmas with.  Remember when you were little, and you just couldn't wait for Christmas?  I wanted that.  So, this year Santa came just before bath time :).  And Cole didn't even get scared about the LOUD sirens.  And I had to hold back tears :)

My little elf :)
I was vaccuuming and kept coming in to check on him.  He's rolled over to the nativity my mom got him and was playing with it :)

2 comments:

  1. And then your post made me well up with tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you get to enjoy this time with your beautiful son

    ~Katy H.

    ReplyDelete