Yesterday marked day 1 of the third trimester! Holy molly!! Where has the time gone?! My dr. appointment went well. To date I've gained 10 lbs. My belly is still larger than before, but I feel like maybe it's stopped growing for a little bit? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking... I'll go back in 3 weeks, then it will be every 2 weeks! I've got to get busy! And next time we'll schedule the c-section. Most likely it'll be Feb. 8. I really wanted the 6th, but unless there's a medical reason, he's not allowed to schedule before 39 weeks and that would be 2 days before. So, the 8th it is!
Levi's definitely getting bigger. He's starting to hurt me when he decides he's totally relocating. I'm still kind of in shock, I think, that we'll have 2. 2 under the age of 2 for that matter! I know God has blessed us, though. We thought for sure we'd have to go through all the fertility stuff again. God is full of surprises!!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment