Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Salmonella = Virus from hell

It only took a week to figure out, but the virus is really salmonella.  Scary.  NO IDEA where he got it or what it's from.  No one else got it.  He can't eat eggs.  Gets hives it they touch him.  He never had hives, so I'm going to rule out that somehow I gave it to him from my eggs I make in the mornings.  We haven't had chicken because it just seems chickeny to me.  Seriously.  No.  Idea.  And I think that's the frustrating part!  But, the good news is that he's on antibiotics, and they are working wonders!  He's back to himself for the most part.  We're still dealing with diahrea, but no fever and he's back to playing!  Now, though, he's STARVING from not eating for a week.  He's woken up the past 2 mornings early and wanted to eat.  And I mean EARLY.  3:30 and 4.  And he really is hungry.  So, now it's back to working on sleeping...

From over the weekend after one of his sink baths :)

No comments:

Post a Comment