Friday, October 15, 2010

TEETH!!!

Yes.  That's right, folks.  We have teeth.  Well, the emergence of them anyway.  The bottom two to be specific.  And let me tell you.  They make us BOTH grumpy!  The monkey even bit his own thumb and drew a little blood!  Which brought an onslaught of tears....

BUT, he's getting so much more fun and happy to be with!  Minus the end of the day.  He's still done at around 7 or so, but before that he's a happy camper.  For the most part anyway.  When he's hungry, he's still hungry.  But he tries to be happy most of the time. 

My great friend Aubrey took pics of him for his 5 month b-day.  They turned out GREAT!  So, if you're in Houston or surrounding areas, she's available to take pics!  She's wonderful with kids!!!  Check out her blog!  I CANNOT wait for her to take pics in his new hat :)


Ryan thinks I'm crazy but I LOVE baby feet!!
It doesn't get sweeter than this :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment