10 years ago
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
The things you think of in the middle of the night....
So when you first get up, say around 10:30, you're just frustrated. You'd do anything for a full nights sleep, but at the same time, you feel bad for your little one, because clearly they are in pain. Then as the night wears on, your mind starts thinking of crazy things; like, I wonder how fast I could get the truck up to from the begining of the street to our driveway. I don't know where they thoughts come from, but I'm going to chalk it up to the fact the only other people up at that time are the ones that are out partying or working the night shift. Although I know for a fact that many working the night shift are actually sleeping.... Anyway, last night's thought was about the old days. Think Gone with the Wind. And I was wondering what I would have been good at in those days. And it hit me. I would have made a GREAT wet nurse. That would have been my job. Well, minus the whole fact that fertility doctors didn't exist. Oh, and the fact that I probably would have died in child birth had I actually gotten pregnant on my own. But other than that, I would have been a wet nurse....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ditto. How can I be so great at making milk and yet so terrible at giving birth? I actually did have that same thought at one point back in "the days"
ReplyDelete~Katy H