Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5 Months

My sweet little monkey is officially 5 months old!  I cannot believe it.  Where has the time gone?!  I know, I know.  It's ONLY 5 months you say, but 5 months ago he wasn't here!  A year ago he was a little bean in my belly.  Two years ago he was only a hope.

So at 5 months, he's getting to be so much fun.  He laughs a ton, and thinks mommy is super funny,which, of course, I love!  He can roll over, but he chooses not to most of the time.  Think we might have someone who's hard headed on our hands.  Where in the world would that come from.....  He's also started to be able to sit up by himself, even if it is just for a few seconds.  We've been working on the oatmeal cereal still, and it's getting better.  His favorite part is still the wet rag at the end. :)

Last weekend Ryan and I had our 10 year reunion.  We went to the football game Friday night.  When we were in school we didn't have football.  Seriously.  So, it was fun to see how much the school's grown.  Saturday we had dinner and it was leave your kids at home.  My parents came to watch Cole and put him to bed.  Sans mom, therefore, sans nursing.  My kid doesn't like bottles.  I was a little worried.  He did great, though.  Got a text that he was down for the count at 8:20.  Apparently my mom was a little more worried about him sleeping.  After an hour, she went in to check on  him.  Then apparently fell asleep on the couch and freaked out because it had been 3 hours and he was still sleeping. :) 

Cutest little face :)
MawMaw, PawPaw and cousin at my brother's birthday dinner
Don't think it gets much cuter than this
Kicked back, chilaxin with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment