Thursday, September 30, 2010

BC

So I came accross some pictures yesterday that were BC.  Before Cole.  They're from our Europe trip last year.  And I started thinking, I wonder if people in other parts of the world get bored of where they live.  Don't get me wrong.  I love Texas.  I love Katy.  I love our home.  But sometimes I think how awesome it would be to live somewhere like Austria or Italy where there's SO much history.  And then I thought of a guy I worked with at Tarkett who came in from the south of France to train me on a computer software.  And how wonderful he thought Texas was, and he couldn't wait until his next holiday because he was going to bring his family here.  Funny.  Guess people always think somewhere else is better....

Mike's Bikes Munchen, Germany
Austria I think
Switzerland

Austria

No comments:

Post a Comment