Friday, September 17, 2010

Growth Spurt & Friends

Pretty sure my little monkey's groing.  He's been eating like crazy and not sleeping at night.  Last night there was a whole 2.5 hour stretch of sleep.  I'm hoping he follows the same pattern he's been following: he'll eat like crazy for several nights, then have a really great night of sleep where he goes 6-8 hours without waking up.  We'll see.  Guess I won't hold my breath....
We got to see a really great friend from high school today and her new bundle of joy.  Cole just kept staring at him.  It was cute. 

So I started this yesterday and am finshing it today.  Yup.  Another night of several wake-ups.  At least this time the first one was at 9:45 so I hadn't gone to sleep yet.  And he ate every time.  Like it was his last meal.  Guess I'll be lugging around another pound in a few days!

Cole looks HUGE :)
This toy got him yesterday.  That dang lack of coordination....
Just LOVE this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment