Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Probably the most handsome baby ever...


Our little monkey will be 7 weeks old tomorrow.  I cannot believe it!  I was released to get back to my normal activities with no restrictions.  Been running once, but cannot seem to get up early enough since then.  It's just too hot if your not out running before 7am. 

Ryan and I went out this past Saturday for our anniversary.  It was nice to have dinner just the two of us and actually eat with 2 hands!  Thank heavens for MawMaw and PawPaw!

Ryan's first Father's Day was spent at his parents and my brother's.  And Cole let us both eat dinner that night without holding him. 

Sleeping has been going pretty well at night, although I hate to say it out loud in the event I jinx everything.  So, we'll leave it at that....

My good friend Aubrey came and took pictures of the little monkey this past Monday.  He cooperated a little, but then got super fussy.  But she got some good pics.  I'm so blessed to have such a good friend!

So I'd put more pics, but for some reason it keeps uploading the same one! 



1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty sure i'm the one who is blessed! the computer just liked his smile so much it only wanted that picture up! :)

    ReplyDelete